- What is the area of a triangle whose sides measure 400 feet, 700 feet and 300 feet?
2. You have ten different letters, which you wish to place in ten envelopes addressed to ten different destinations. If you randomly place the letters in the envelopes, what is the probability that exactly nine of the letters will be placed in the correct envelopes?
3. What is the minimum number of cuts you have to make in a 12×12 carpet so that it fits a room whose dimensions are 9×16?
4. In a triangle ABC show that the sum of the sines of angles A and B is greater than the sine of angle C (that is, sinA+sinB>sinC.)
5. Use the number 8 eight times to make 1000.
Feel free to contact us if you need help!